Senin, 05 November 2012

Kunci Guitar Bon Jovi - Everyday

Intro : Am G/Am F#/D7 F E

Am G/Am
I used to be the kind of guy
F#/D7
Who'd never let you look inside
F
I'd smile when I was crying
Am G/Am
I had nothing but a life to loose
F#/D7
Thought I had a lot to proof
F
In my life, there's no denying
F G-F
Goodbye to all my yesterdays
E
Goodbye, so long, I'm on my way

CHORUS :
Am
I've had enough of cryin'
C G
Bleedin', sweatin', dyin'
Hear me when I say
F E
Gonna live my life everyday
Am
I'm gonna touch the sky
C G
And I spread these wings and fly
I ain't here to play
F E Am
I'm gonna live my life everyday

Am G/Am
Strange, everybody's feeling strange
F#/D7
Never gonna be the same
F
Makes you wonder how the world keeps turning
Am G/Am
Life, learning how to live my life
F#/D7
Learning how to pick my fights
F
Take my shots while I'm still burning
F G-F
Goodbye to all those rainy nights
E
Goodbye, so long, I'm moving on

Back to : CHORUS

BRIDGE :
D
Hit the gas, take the wheel
I've just made myself a deal
F
There ain't nothing gonna get in my way
Everyday

Am G/Am F#/D7 F E

1 komentar: